And if you DON’T like pineapple on your pizza, reblog THIS POST.
I’m doing a census on this ongoing argument please help it’s obviously important.
25 Hot Chocolate Recipes!
- Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate / Tatertots and Jello
- S’mores Hot Chocolate / Minimalist Baker
- Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate / The Recipe Critic
- Bourbon Spiked Hot Chocolate / Chasing Delicious
- Spiked Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate / Diethood
- Spicy Hot Chocolate Mocha / Diethood
- Kahlua Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate / Dine and Dish
- Mint White Hot Chocolate / Babble
- Nutella Hot Chocolate / KitchMe
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate / A Beautiful Mess
- White Chocolate Hot Cocoa / Lil Luna
- Mexican Hot Chocolate with Dulce de Leche Spiced Cream / Babble
- Coconut Tres Leches Hot Chocolate / Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Crock Pot Hot Cocoa / Get Crocked
- Caramel Corn Hot Chocolate / Recipe Girl
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate / Ready Set Eat
- White Peppermint Hot Chocolate / Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Mexican Spiced Hot Chocolate / Gimme Some Oven
- Rich Dutch Hot Chocolate / Pixi Wishes
- Lavender Hot Chocolate / Because I’m Addicted
- Mayan Hot Chocolate / Latinaish
- Butterscotch Hot Chocolate / The Hopeless Housewife
- Cinammon Orange Hot Chocolate / Joy the Baker
- Gingerbread Hot Chocolate / My Recipes
- Oreo Hot Chocolate / Sweet C’s Designs
Here’s a confection that comes to you a bit prematurely. We’re not even in October yet but I couldn’t resist making these Halloween-inspired cookies yesterday when I saw them in my new Martha Stewart magazine. They’re easy to make, they’re super cute, and they are delicious.
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons old-fashioned rolled oats
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pulse together pecans and oats in a food processor until finely ground.
Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add sugars and honey and cook over medium heat, stirring until sugars are melted and mixture is simmering, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in pecan mixture, flour, salt, and cinnamon. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
Mound 2 teaspoonfuls of dough, one on top of the other to form each cookie; place 2 to 3 inches apart on parchment (or Silpat) lined baking sheets. (I found that I needed to place these about 4 inches apart because they spread into each other.) Flatten stacked mounds to 1 3/4 inches in diameter. Bake until cookies spread and are golden throughout, 9 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely before removing from baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
Place chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted; remove from heat. Pour chocolate into a parchment cone or resealable plastic bag; snip off a tiny corner. Pipe chocolate onto each cookie in a spiral, working out from center. Pipe lines from outside in and back again, all the way around. Let set at room temperature or in refrigerator before serving.
a thing to learn about cooking is, that isnt enough garlic. there is not enough garlic in there. yeah i know you already put garlic in but shhh, listen, listen to the pot, it says it wants more garlic. seriously more garlic come on i said put in some more garlic fucking dO it you piece of shit. what do you mean that that’s all the garlic you had well i suppose theres nothing for it we have to go pick up some more come on then
oh my god you guys
YOU PEOPLE ARE SO STRANGE I never even knew bell peppers were a thing that could be disliked until I met Alex. YOU’RE ALL ODD.
(Or maybe I’m the odd one - I could eat a bell pepper raw as if it was an apple).
/sits with Koji snacking on raw bell peppers and eyeing the lot of you sideways
…I don’t get to sit with you guys eating raw bell peppers and eyeing people sideways? :(
you eat them raw? why didn’t you say so?! /DRAGS YOU TO THE RAW PEPPER PARTY
I eat them raw, roasted, seasoned, grilled, ETC ETC 8D
Cotton Candy Fudge
1 jar marshmallow cream (7 ounces)
2½ cups white chocolate chips
¾ cup butter, unsalted
½ cup Truvia Baking Blend1 cup sugar
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
Pinch of Salt
1 packet Duncan Hines cotton candy flavor
Chai Spice Fudge
1½ tsp instant espresso powder
¼ tsp ground ginger
¾ tsp ground cardamom
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
pinch ground cloves
11 ounces white chocolate
¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
pinch sea salt